In certain cases when the device has multiple service providers, it needs a connection refresh or update. You can do that by:
- Turning ON "airplane" mode on your device then back OFF
- Restarting your device (here are the steps for iPhone)
- Making sure your device software (e.g. iOS or Android) is up-to-date
Old versions of iOS and Android may have issues with eSIM service. While on Wi-Fi, please update your device software to the latest available version as follows:
- On iPhone (iOS): Settings > General > Software Update
- On Android devices: Settings > About Phone > System Update
Please note that cellular service will only be available in locations with cellular network coverage.